Unzip Adventure with South Africa’s Canopy Tours
Experience one of South Africa’s fastest growing eco-adventures with thousands of satisfied thrill-seekers having already caught the bug.
Book a Canopy Tours’ zipline with Adventure Escapades this November and you could stand a chance to win a voucher for one person to zipline for free on your next Canopy Tour!
- Karkloof Canopy Tours | Zip Lining | Karkloof
- Malolotja Canopy Tours | Zip Lining | Malolotja
- Magaliesberg Canopy Tours | Zip Lining | Magaliesberg
- Cape Canopy Tours | Ziplining | Elgin
- Drakensberg Canopy Tour | Ziplining | Drakensberg
- Tsitsikamma Canopy Tours | Zip Lining | Stormsriver
- Magoebaskloof Canopy Tours | Zip Lining | Magoebaskloof
A Canopy Tour takes you on an unforgettable adventure as you zipline from one platform to the next along a series of steel cables set amongst magnificent natural surroundings. Canopy Tours are now available at seven unique locations around South Africa and each zipline adventure takes place in a completely different environment and offers a new experience from the last one.
Safe for almost all ages (we have had 5 year olds and 85 year olds!)
Canopy Tours are enjoyed by nature lovers, families, thrill seekers and corporate team building and conference groups.
Safety is their #1 Priority.
Canopy Tours are the longest operating zipline business in Africa, and take safety very seriously. From the design and construction of each Canopy Tour, to the operation, guide training and system maintenance – safety remains the #1 priority!