At Earth Adventures, the mild at heart can experience the tranquillity of nature and for the more adventurers the excitement and challenges of some of the most famous rapids in South Africa affectionately known as “Gatsien or “Big Daddy awaits.
We specialize in extreme adventures, adventure activities, teambuilding events and conferencing. Tailor made packages are available on request.
Situated just over one-hour’s drive from JHB city CBD, Earth Adventures is in the Vredeford Dome, the oldest and largest meteorite impact site in the world.
We offer a wide variety of accommodation ranging from a luxury en-suite Safari tented camp where friends can sit around a bristling campfire to rustic mountain chalets where leopard still dare to roam. Earth Adventures is a young, dynamic and family driven adventure company. Three brothers with a passion for adventure set out to create a truly unique African experience.
The result is a highly dedicated adventure company tailored to provide accessible and affordable adventures to the whole family, the bachelor relishing his last night of freedom, to the corporate company defining the meaning of T together E everyone A achieves M more.
With over 7 years’ experience in the industry we pride ourselves in delivering the best equipment while striving to satisfy our client’s needs.
Our home is on the banks of the mighty Vaal River, within the scenic surroundings of the Vredefort Dome. The close by picturesque town of Parys offers travellers and thrill seekers a wide variety of arts and crafts and sidewalk restaurants reminiscent of Parys’s famous namesake.
Invite Earth Adventures to be a part of your next function and let us strive to make your day a memorable and unforgettable occasion.
Earth Adventures have a variety of venues to choose from to cater for the individual needs.
We strive for perfection and client satisfaction, if you find that our program does not meet your specific requirements we will gladly assist you in planning your unique special event.
Earth Adventures specialize in the following functions:
• Bachelor Parties.
• Hen Parties.
• Birthday Parties.
• 21 St Birthday Parties.
• Church Groups.
• School Groups.
• Yearend functions.
• Family Outings.
• Corporate Groups.
• Leisure Groups.
Earth Adventures have a variety of menus to choose from to cater according to your specific needs. We are mobile and equipped with all the necessary catering equipment to cater for small intimate groups to large functions.
Earth Adventures specialize in the following:
• South African Braai.
• Spit braai.
• Raft Lunches.
• Champagne Breakfasts.
• Lunches for the various activities on offer.
Why not capture your experience on film or DVD? Enquire about the services of our in-house photographer or cameraman at a small additional cost. Please contact us for a tailor-made quote.
Earth Adventures is situated just over an hour’s drive from Johannesburg, bordering on the quaint, bustling Vaal River town of Parys.
Guests have a variety of accommodation to choose from according to their specific preferences:
• Safari tented Camp and Boma: This luxury en-suite Safari tented camp can cater for up to 48 guests and offers exclusivity for 12 or more guests in the boma.
• Rustic Mountain Chalets and Tented Camp: Nestled high in the mountains guests can retreat from the hustling and bustling of every day city life. The en- suite chalets can cater for up to 8 guests and the tented camp provides a more rustic approach and sleeps up to 12 guests.
• Island Venue, Rustic Huts, and River Chalets: Surrounded by water this island breakaway is ideal and very popular amongst bachelor- and school groups. Excellent fishing opportunities. Running water and ablution is provided for. Island can cater for large groups. The en-suite river chalets sleep between 2-8 people and comes equipped with a fridge, cutlery and braai facilities.
• Exclusive en-suite hotel and lodge: Aimed at attracting the corporate conferencing market, this lodge offers 50 en suite twin rooms, 2 en suite single rooms and 8 en suite deluxe rooms. The venue boasts a high level of comfort. The lodge offers guests conferencing facilities and all rooms have TV’s and fans