Our team provides professionally guided safe and exciting half day river rafting and abseiling adventures within a beautiful nature conservancy in Broederstroom near Hartbeespoort Dam just 45 minutes from Jo’burg and Pretoria.
Please request rates for River Rafting Adventures for groups of between two and 20. No previous experience is needed and we are open every day of the week including weekends and public holidays. Mobile Adventures is an exclusive boutique operation that has provided hundreds of fun-filled incident-free experiences for thousands of clients for 10 years Mobile Adventures – Our activities
As a boutique operation, we provide adventures for a minimum of two and a maximum of 14 people to ensure safe, rewarding and authentic experiences (no previous experience is necessary – just a sense of fun and a spirit of adventure).
Our activities include:
Mobile Adventures – River Rafting
Most popular river rafting adventure.
We invite you to experience the only river that provides the best white water rafting just 45 minutes from Jo’burg and Pretoria. We tailor-make experiences for adrenaline junkies or anyone without previous experience.
• Three hours of fun on nine Class 2 rapids covering a 5km stretch of the river including cool drinks.
• Thrilling wave trains that pass 40m-high natural slate gorges and groves of white stinkwood trees (fun for all).
• Unrestricted fun on a calm section where everyone can float, splash each other and just be (fun for all).
• Refreshments at the halfway point where we beach our boats on a white sandbank.
• Jumping from a 4m outcrop of rock into the deepest part of the river (optional for thrill seekers).
• Side-surfing a standing wave. This is a seriously thrilling option.
• All equipment including helmets, flotation jackets fit size and two-person, purpose-built white water rafts.
• Free vehicle transfers within the venue and all exit and entrance fees.
• Secure parking, change rooms and showers and time to relax at our waterfront restaurant and cash bar
Mobile Adventures – Abseiling
25m cliff abseil combined with an optional exciting rock scramble including cool drinks
We provide this unusual adventure on the Phaladingwe Trail in a 1,600ha Nature Conservancy in the foothills of the Magaliesburg Mountains with awe-inspiring views of the Highveld Crocodile River near Hartbeespoort Dam.
The experience is based on a minimum of two and a maximum of 14 people includes:
• The opportunity to abseil down a 25m cliff face more than once.
• A supervised and thrilling challenge by choice scramble or a leisurely walk to the summit.
• All the gear including helmets, harnesses and gloves and specialized descending devices.
• A qualified and registered abseil supervisor who provides a safety-briefing and a demonstration on correct abseiling techniques to ensure you have a safe and thrilling experience.
• The experience suitable for anyone with a spirit of adventure and a sense of fun (no previous experience needed).
Mobile Adventures – Our Flagship Adventure
A 25m cliff abseil combined with a 5km river rafting adventure
Highlights include the following:
• A 25m sheer cliff abseil managed by a qualified abseiling guide including cool drinks and snacks.
• A guided 5km river rafting adventure on nine fun-filled Grade 1 and 2 rapids including cool drinks at the halfway point.
• A challenge-by-choice option to side-surf a standing wave (we call it “Riding the Bull”).
• A flat stretch of water where everyone can swim, splash each other and generally have unrestricted fun.
• An optional challenge-by-choice jump from a 4m outcrop of rock into deep water.
• We accept a minimum of two and a maximum of 14 people and no previous experience is necessary.