Cape Town's Table Top Adventure- suitable for the whole family
Abseiling off the side of Table Mountain with a drop of 112m makes it the highest commercial abseil in South Africa.
Step off the top at 1000 metres above sea level, and Abseil into mind-blowing vertical space.
Vital Information: Table Mountain hike, abseil and combo exclude return transport and Cableway Ticket.
- Duration: Table Mountain Hike - 1-3 hours (depending on your fitness level) Table Mountain Abseil - 45 minutes to an hour half day trip taking between 3-4 hours Kamikaze Kanyon - full day trip
- Max # of participants: All participants need to be physically fit enough to do the chosen activity.
- Special Offers: Special offers are run depending on the season, they are shown on our social media pages and web page.
- What should I wear? Comfortable clothing, closed shoes, hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, camera and water.
- No. participants: All participants need to be physically fit enough to do the chosen activity.
- Spectators: There are no facilities for spectators.
- Availability: We operate on a daily basis weather permitting between 9:30am and 3:30pm.
- Value for Money: Great Deal
- Disabled Friendly: No
- Family Friendly: Yes
- Team Building Facilities: No
Click to See Additional Info on this Adventure
297 Long Street, Cape Town, South Africa
From the N1, follow signs for Sea Point/Waterfront
Continue onto Buitengracht St/M62
Turn left onto Bloem St
Turn right onto Long St
S 33° 55' 36.3756" E 18° 24' 52.7724"