Survive the game, feel the adrenaline!
Providing the ultimate experience for all ages, with the option of laser tag for those too young to play paintball.
The team at the office are itching to use up some adrenaline, get rid of that pent up stress from the current project.Dodging paintballs at Action Paintball @Area 51, will clear the team’s stress and leave them with anecdotes that will keep the office laughing for weeks to come.Paintball is an excellent team building exercise while being a very effective stress reliever!There are two sessions Monday-SundayMorning: 09h30 to 13h00Afternoon: 13h30 to 17h00.Book your stress relieving paintball session below.Paintball isn’t only for stressed-out office colleagues. It’s also great for birthday parties for people of all ages and family/friends outings. There’s nothing like showing how much you love your family and friends by shooting them with paintballs!Bring the grandparents along! Let them watch the fun from the side-lines.We provide a table for your use, bring a picnic basket and blanket and enjoy the sunshine while watching the game unfold or regain your breath before heading back out again.
- From 150 to 160
There are 2 sessions in a day, so expect to spend at least half a day there.
- Participants need to be 11 years of age to participate in paintball and 6 years of age to participate in laser tag.
- Kids Parties and corporate events.
- Players can make contact at close range and we therefore advise players to wear long pants, T-shirt and a dark coloured long sleeved top/tracksuit top. Bush jackets are supplied but we cannot guarantee a perfect fit for larger individuals. Good, comfortable footwear is important as you will be covering uneven terrain. Please leave your high heels,crocs and sandals at home! A cap is also useful to protect the top of your head and to prevent an untimely hair colour change. We also provide colour-coded team scarves to cover the neck area and act as a sweat band and throat protector.
- Two Sessions daily - Monday to Sunday Morning: 09h30 to 13h00 Afternoon: 13h30 to 17h00
- Children must be aged 11 and up (or turning 11 in the current year). Persons aged 18 years and under must have an indemnity form completed and signed by their parent/legal guardian.Children must be aged 6 and up (or turning 6 in the current year) are able to play laser tag.
- Great Deal
Click to See Additional Info on this Adventure
General Paintball Games – includes the use of a paintball marker (gun) face mask, throat protector, bush jacket and the first 100 paintballs.
Additional Paintballs are available. On average a player uses between 200 to 300 paintballs to play through four to six games that will be played during a morning or afternoon session.
Most party groups put a limit of 200 paintballs per player and will finish playing around 12h00 for the morning session and 16h00 for the afternoon session. Extra paintballs will allow them to play for longer.
There are two Sessions daily – Monday to Sunday; Morning: 09h30 to 13h00 and Afternoon: 13h30 to 17h00
Children’s Parties – Children must be aged 11 and up (or turning 11 in the current year). Persons aged 18 years and under must have an indemnity form completed and signed by their parent/legal guardian.
You also have the option of using Armson pump action paintball markers which have a slower rate of fire. Semi Automatic Paintball Markers are usually used. (if the players have played before and used the semi’s, they will prefer the semi’s)
We will provide a table for you to use and ask that you please bring along a table cloth for the table. You are welcome to bring along all your eats and drinks to the venue. If you would like to bring along a cake for the birthday boy or girl, this is usually kept until the end of the party once all kit has been handed back in.
We are flexible with times during the week so please speak to us about arrange your paintball event at the times that suits you.
We have had many spit braai events at our field and recommend either the Spit Braai King as well as Monique’s Catering.