Cruise the Cape on a Harley Davidson ... nothing beats it.
Wanna drive a Harley Davidson Motorcycle?
5 Star Tour – ROUTE 62 and GARDEN ROUTE
- Experience the best of Africa on a Touring Harley Davidson. An amazing tour through the world famous Route 62 in Cape Town and joining the majestical Garden Route to enjoy the breath taking views.
- This tour is catered ifor in 5 star elegance with Chaîne des Rôtisseurs chefs (an international society devoted to choice dining and the camaraderie of the table) plus a traditional mix of great South African Chefs.
- Dinning will be just as much a part of the experience as each and every stop will be enjoyed with unique cuisine
- Great Optional extra – Bring along your own private masseur, who can see to your personal body health
- Please Note : This Route is 100% unique and special to Amakhaya Harley Tours, as it has been developed by the owner (Pierre Dohrmann) with over 5 years of speciality touring
- The tour leader can entertain you in English, German, Spanish or French
4 Star Accommodation with views to die for… Travel the Cape in style.
- Tour 1 : Cape Tour: Departs Hout Bay – Chapmans Peak – Misty Cliffs – Ostrich Farm – Cape Point – Penguin Beach Boulders – Old Boyes Drive – Constantia – Hout Bay ( distance 170km)
- Tour 2: Hermanus Tour: Departs Hout Bay – Muizenberg – Gordons Bay – Pringle Bay – Kleinmond – Hermanus – Caledon – Sir Lowrys Pass – Hout Bay (distance 300km)
- Tour 3: Four Pass Tour: Departs Hout Bay – Sir Lowry’s Pass – Grabouw – Franshoek – Stellenbosch – Muizenburg- Hout Bay ( distance 270km)
- Tour 4: West Cowast Tour: Departs Hout Bay – Blouberg Strand – Langebaan – Darling – Malmesbury – Durbanville – Hout Bay (distance 260km)
- Tour 5: Baainskloof Tour: Departs Hout Bay – Wellington – Baainskloof Pass – R43 Worcester – Paarl – Hout Bay ( distance 270km)
- Tour 6: Mitchells PassTour: Departs Hout Bay – Malmesbury – Riebeeck Kastell – Tulbagh – Ceres Mitchell’s Pass – Touws River – Hex River Pass – De Doorns – Worcester – Villiersdorp – Grabouw – Sir Lowrys Pass – Hout Bay( distance 400km)
- Tour 7: Cape Agulhas Tour: Departs Hout Bay – Muizenburg – Kleinmond – BotRivier – Caledon – R316 Napier – Bredarsdorp – Cape Agulhas – Hout Bay ( distance 450km)
Full Day Tours: from 150 to 300 km length (or more)
- Peninsula Tour (Cape of Good Hope)
- Winelands Tour (Including Wine /Cheese Tasting)
- Two Passes Tour (Bains KLoof and Du Toits Kloof)
- Four Passes Tour to Stellenbosch and Franschhoek Winelands
- (Sir-Lowry’s-Pass, Viljoens-Pass, Helshoogte-Pass, Franschhoek Pass)
- Whale Coast Tour (Betty Bay and Hermanus, Whale Watching)
2 Days Tour: from 300 to 550 km length
- Montagu (Koggemans Pass)
- West Coast (Langebaan, Clanwilliam)
- Gansbaai (Hermanus, Gansbaai, Great White Shark Gage Diving)
3-5 Days Tour:
- Oudtshoorn, Ostrich Capital of the World
5-7 Days Tour:
Route 62 – Tour A
Cape Town – Montagu – Oudtshoorn – Storms River – Knysna – Hermanus – Cape Town:
One of the most spectacular Tours: ROUTE 62, Little Karoo, South Africa. You can compare the Route 62 with the legendary Route 66 in the U.S.A. Both routes were built in the 1920´s, the difference: the Route 62 is still complete in full length (til Port Elisabeth) We combine the best: Route 62 and the Garden Route to an awesome round trip.
The tours are individually designed from 4 people to maximum 12. We combine half day Harley driving (250 -300 km per day) and half day adventure or sight seeing. The Harleys are in company with a microbus for luggage or extra people and a trailer for the reserve Harley. So you will have an unique Harley Davidson experience and even more: drive a Big 5 Quad Safari, relax at the Hot Springs in Montagu, feed or ride an ostrich in Oudtshoorn (ostrich capital of the world), visit a crocodile farm, experience the “Letter Box” on the adventure trip through the Cango Caves or climb on 30 m high tree for a Tree Canopy Tour!
Addo Elephant Park – Tour B
Cape Town – Montagu – Oudtshoorn – Storms River – Port Elisabeth – Knysna Hermanus – Cape Town
We extent Tour A and ride all the way to Addo Elephant Park located in the Zuurberg Mountains, less then an hour from Port Elisabeth.
~R 1000 pp
RENTAL per bike: •Half Day R 1,000 •Full Day R 1,500 CHAUFFERED TOUR per bike: •Half Day Tour R 1,800 •Full Day Tour R 2,600 All sevices and prices on request!
Main Road, Hout Bay, Cape Town, South Africa
No directions available
S 0° 0' 0" E 0° 0' 0"