Personal Tailor Made Tours To Suit You
Brian's Tours caters for small groups of one to maximum 5 people for day trips by vehicle and a maximum of 7 people by boat.
The Cape West Coast Peninsula is a large area with a big diversity of geographical areas, landscapes, people and cultures, places of interest, wildlife, little towns, and so much more.
Therefore these itineraries are very flexible and adapted to client’s needs, preferences and time available.
The following tailor made tours:
• Bird Tours – Tours of the Flamingo birding route which covers a wide area from Cape Town up the coast to the Olifants river mouth.
• Animals – Visit Nature reserves on the West Coast. There are a number of reserves. E.g. Tours to the West Coast National park, Elandsfontein, Buffelsfontein, Cape Columbine nature reserve and Rondeberg.
• Flowers – (August – September) – Tour the Strandveld, Renosterveld and Sandveld in the West Coast flower region. The fynbos region boasts of more than 1200 flower species.
• Scenic Routes – Tours of Saldanha bay, Jacobs bay, Paternoster.
• The West Coast Fossil Park – Tours to the West Coast Fossil Park.
• Wine Farms – Tours of the Darling area or the Riebeck Castle area or both.
• Nature Walks of the Langebaan area and its surrounds– (August – September)
• Golf Tour of the Langebaan Country Estate golf course, Vredenburg and Shelley point golf clubs.
Tours by boat - max 8 people Tours by vehicle - max 5 people
Accommodation : We can assist with booking of accommodation at quality guesthouses, hotels, and lodges on request. We will ensure that the accommodation is safe, well managed and close to popular attractions and quality restaurants.
Click to See Additional Info on this Adventure
Brian Hodgson has an incredible love for nature, born in Cape Town and based in Langebaan, Western Cape. He has a B-Tech degree in Nature conservation, and spent 22 years working for Cape Nature, before venturing into tourism for which he has a passion. He qualified as a Tourist guide in 2001.
While specializing in nature, he has a good knowledge of the historical and cultural side of the West Coast Peninsula.
Since a child he has grabbed every opportunity to explore the Langebaan Lagoon and surrounds.
His tours involve personal attention and the experience and knowledge of the Cape West Coast Peninsula that only a local can offer.
His tours will allow you to experience the in depth view of the West Coast areas. His personal involvement and attention to detail of nature, ensures the success of the tours he undertakes.
Each tour is planned around our guest’s needs and interests, and to ensure friendly, safe and personalized attention.
What our guests say…
“Thanks a million for the wonderful and informative boat trip we experienced. My guests the Blank’s were a little sceptical of the boat trip but enjoyed it tremendously. They were really glad they decided to do the boat trip and said they would have missed out if they didn’t do it. They also enjoyed the walk on the sand bank and having the wind and a little sea water blowing in their faces when you opened up the engines.It was great fun – thanks again! If ever I have another request for a boat trip on the Langebaan Lagoon I will certainly contact you.”
Cruises and Sailing Tours
Cruise-boats offer a divine holiday. Days filled with a huge array of activities end in being rocked gently to sleep at night, there is little more completely satisfying than this. A skippered yacht trip offers an exhilarating sense of freedom, great fishing and diving opportunities. Visit the listings here to choose the option that will best suit you.
A word on Cruises and Sailing Tours:
Who is staring at the sea is already sailing a little. Paul Carvel
Nearest town(s): Langebaan
14 Lagoon Street, Langebaan, South Africa
No directions available
S 33° 6' 5.249'' E 18° 1' 51.591''
Book this adventure now!
1 Select the date you want to have your adventure.
2 Choose the activity and the time.
3 Pay to confirm your booking. You’ll receive a ticket voucher which you can redeem at the venue.
To filter the Adventure Activity you want to book, click on the ‘What’ button below and select the activity you want.