A Breath-Taking Zipline Experience
Explore South Africa’s Natural beauty from above as you zip through the breath-taking Schurweberg Mountains.
Our Ceres Zip slide Tour offers 8 slides, totaling a length of 1.4 km! The amazing rock formations and river form a perfect backdrop to a fun, adrenaline-filled adventure! The surrounding Schurweberg Mountains forms a picturesque backdrop to your journey.
- Pregnant ladies.
- Persons with spinal and neck problems.
- Persons that weigh more than 120 kg or that the harness does not fit comfortably.
- Persons with severe Acrophobia (Fear of Heights). We have had many wonderful cases of people overcoming their fear of heights, due to the patience and professionalism of our guides.
- People under the influence of drugs or alcohol may NOT participate.
- Must be physically able to walk at least 150 m unassisted.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your time slot Signing of indemnity forms and kitting up takes approximately 30 min.
For large groups it is preferable to book in advance to avoid disappointment.
- From 0 to 0
The average group size of 8 people takes about 1hour to 1hour 30 min. Note that this might vary due to factors such as; when accommodating very large groups 50+ people, amount of children in the group, amount of parents and children sliding in Tandem, persons in the group with a fear of heights, when raining it takes time to dry the rain suits.
- Any person under the age of 18 years of age must have a guardian/parent to sign an indemnity form when partaking in the Zipslide Tour. Pregnant ladies. Persons with spinal and neck problems. Children under the age of 3 years. Children under 7 years must be accompanied by an adult and we can accommodate 1 child with a guide per group. Persons that weigh more than 120Kg or that the harness does not fit comfortably. Persons with severe Acrophobia (Fear of Heights). We have had many wonderful cases of people overcoming their fear of heights, due to the patience and professionalism of our guides.
- NO dresses or skirts.
Long or short pants Comfortable flat sole shoes preferably closed (Sneakers/hiking boots).
Elastic band to tie up long hair. If it is raining you’ll be given a 2 piece rain suit to wear at no extra charge.
Sunglasses should preferably have a neck strap. Your camera/GoPro/helmet mounted action camera.
Should you wish to bring your cellphone along for taking photos, please ensure that you wear pants that have a low leg pocket with a zip or buttons to safely carry your phone. Remember to bring along sunblock in Summer!
Dress warmly for our Winters! No selfie sticks.
- 09h00 – 15h00 (Weekdays) 08h00 – 15h00 (Weekends) Tours depart every hour, on the hour. Bookings essential for 15h00 departure. Summer months we are open later by arrangement only.
- We pride ourselves on our safety due to the quality of our installations, the equipment that we use and our professional guides. Furthermore there are strict criteria set by the Insurance Companies which we have to abide by. We are also one of only companies in the world to have our own patented zip line braking systems. *Note that under no circumstances patrons are allowed to handle any equipment.
- Great Deal
Click to See Additional Info on this Adventure
You will be kitted up in a full body harness with state of the art equipment (our patented braking system) and then 2 fully trained guides will take you on the Zipline tour into the mountain. Price includes a drink during and after the tour.
A short walk takes you to the departure point at the first slide, from where the breath-taking view reaches over the town of Ceres and across the Ceres Valley. Here the fun starts!
The slides vary in lengths from 100 meters to 291 meters! The highest point above the ground is 40 meters. The duration of the tour is group size dependent (1h – 1h 30min average)
We operate in all-weather circumstances, we don’t have any group size limited, and children from 3 years old can take part in this amazing adventure.