Sandboarding – Kayaking – Paddle Tubing
Dune Adventures is based in Knysna in the Garden Route Area South Africa where we currently run tours on the dunes of Brenton-on-sea.
Looking for things to do? For unique adventure experiences in Knysna you will want to do again and again. We offer sandboarding, Kayaking and guided hikes in the Knysna Garden Route area.
Activities and attractions, and things to do around Knysna
· Go Sandboarding with Dune Adventures. We may be biased it’s well worth considering if you love activities in beautiful secluded spots or have kids.
· Hike to Drup Kelders rock pool.
· Picnic at the old drift
· Enjoy sundowner at the Redbridge Knysna River.
· Swim the Knysna Lagoon at the Knysna Heads.
· Swim in the natural rock pools at Coney Glenn.
· Picnic at the Noetzie Lagoon and visit the Castles at the beach.
· Walk along the boardwalk and path into the Knysna Heads.
· Walk on the lagoon sandbanks at low tide at Leisure Island.
· Watch the sun go down at Thesens Island Jetty.
Vital Information: Bring Shoes: Most important. Without these you CANNOT ride our boards. Bring large chunky shoes preferably ankle boots like hiking boots or thick skates shoes to protect your feet and keep you strapped in safely.
- Value for Money: Fair Deal
- Disabled Friendly: No
- Family Friendly: Yes
- Team Building Facilities: No