Learn the most popular watersport in Cape Town.
Kite Surfing & Kite Boarding is exploding in popularity at a rapid all over the world. Cape Town is known globally as the mecca of Kite Boarding and Kite Surfing with its combination of consistent winds and perfect spots.
Have you heard the term “The Big Five”? A lot of people are mistaking it for the “High Five”. Searching for large wild animals is a pretty nice way to experience some of what South Africa has to offer, but we recommend going for some adrenaline fun and some crazy adventures. Don’t leave South Africa before you have had your HIGH FIVE! Go Kite Surfing, SUP’ing, Surfing, Canyoning, Paragliding, Skydiving or whatever you like! And select your 5 favourites! We offer all sorts of lessons and rentals, kite board, kite surf, SUP, surf and mountain bike. Hope to see you soon at Bloubergstrand in Table View, Cape Town.
Outdoor Adventures of any kind! Just give us a call or send us an e-mail and we will make it happen!Prices are depending on groupsize, time and destination. There is so much incredible cool stuff to do in the Cape region. We can always make a plan for a fantastic day full of action and fun! With or without wind or sun, guaranteed fun! Check for pictures, pricing and more info inside the activity book that we made.. click on the link in the sidebar here on the right for a free PDF version of this e-book.. a must read! All you need to know about your visit to Cape Town is in here. You can also check our social media on facebook and instagram to get a good feel for what adventures we have recently been on! Some of these activities include:
- Mountainbiking (R450 -550 including bike and guide for half a day)
- Seal snorkeling, this is a must do! (R650 including wetsuit, boatride and guide)
- Abseiling Table Mountain (R700)
- Paragliding (R1,150 + 250 for video)
- Skydiving (R2300 + 650 or 950 for video)
- Sandboarding (price depends on location and groupsize)
- Kloofing (aka Canyoning) (price depends on location and groupsize)
- Shark Cage diving (R1350)
- Freediving Courses (R800 pp per day)
- Wakeboarding at ‘Dirty Habits Playground’ (price depends on groupsize)
~R 1 pp
We are open 7 days a week, from sunrise to sunset, so don't be shy to contact us, we are 'ON IT' and always respond as soon as possible!
62 Beach Blvd, Table View, Cape Town, South Africa
No directions available
S 0° 0' 0" E 0° 0' 0"