Combining adventure, relaxation and education.
Unique experience of being introduced to the world of the descendants of the first indigenous people of Southern Africa.
Khwa ttu San Culture and Education Centre shows the culture of the San people of Southern Africa. Enjoy nature walks, mountain biking, restaurant and more
- Price: ~R 0 pp
- Duration: There is a lot to do at the !Khwa ttu San Spirit Shared cultural and education center, it is recommended that you allow at least one full day to explore the facilities.
- What should I wear? Your choice in clothing is activity-dependent, however, comfortable clothes and closed are suggested as this will allow you to be able to do most activities.
- No. participants:
- Spectators: You are welcome to spectate or participate in any or all of the activities.
- Availability: Availability of tours varies depending on the season, you are welcome to contact us to book in advance.
- Value for Money: Great Deal
- Disabled Friendly: No
- Family Friendly: Yes
- Team Building Facilities: Yes
Click to See Additional Info on this Adventure
!Khwa ttu, the San Education and Culture Centre, 70 km north-west of Cape Town offers you the unique experience of being introduced to the world of the descendants of the first indigenous people of Southern Africa.
The San themselves will take you on a journey into their history, traditional knowledge, skills, languages, customs and current affairs. This enjoyable and eye-opening event will stay with you for a long time.
Besides our San-guided tour we present creative dishes in our cosy restaurant, unique San-produced items in our craft shop and the efficiency that goes along with our conference room.
If you would like to stay at !Khwa ttu for a few days our guest house, bush camp and bush cottage provide appealing accommodation.
The San are looking forward to welcoming you at !Khwa ttu!
Grootwater Farm, R27, Yzerfontein, 7351, Western Cape, South Africa
Only 1-hour drive from Cape Town.
33°21’44.55” S 18°16’14.12” E