Ensure That You Get The Best Value For Your Money With A Booking At Meulstroom
We Adjust To Our Group’s Needs (Spiritually And Financially) And Handle Each Quote Individually
We, at Meulstroom are dedicated to give all our groups a RETREAT EXPERIENCE for a reasonable price. We adjust to our group’s needs (spiritually and financially) and handle each quote individually. Meulstroom’s extraordinary view of the Wilge River and memorable catering ensures that our existing clients keep coming back for more every year! Ensure that you get the best value for your money with a booking at Meulstroom.
Conference: Accommodation, Catering and Conferencing Packages available Meulstroom’s extraordinary view of the Wilge River and memorable catering ensures that our clients keep coming back for more every year!
Exclusive weekend packages Accommodation, meals, venue hire incl. for ALL guests Day Wedding Venue under construction – COMING SOON!
We are dedicated to give all our guests a RELAXING EXPERIENCE for a reasonable price. We adjust to our group’s needs spiritually and financially, thus each quote is handled individually. Price pps includes accommodation, meals, coffee/tea station and conferencing hall.
Click to See Additional Info on this Adventure
Meulstroom’s staff are passionate and fully dedicated to creating a FAIRY-TALE WEDDING for the bridal couple and their guests to remember for the rest of their lives. Meulstroom is ideal for the bridal couple that is serious about making their wedding day an OUT OF THE ORDINARY EXPERIENCE.
Let us transform your wedding day into a wedding WEEKEND
We do it ALL: stunning venue, delicious catering, accommodation for all guests, decor and flower arrangements.
This leaves you with so little to worry about for your big day, what can be more perfect?
Weddings @ Meulstroom offers brides different INCLUSIVE packages:
Option A – Weekend Wedding, included in this package:
Accommodation & Meals for all guests for the weekend, Blue Moon reception
venue, Honeymoon Suite and so much more
Option B – Weekend Wedding, included in this package:
Accommodation & Meals for all guests for the weekend, Grace reception venue,
Honeymoon Suite and so much more
There are two décor packages to choose from – see below in Price list pdf. Meulstroom will do all your décor arrangements needed.
During a pre-defined two hour visit to Meulstroom, all of the above will be discussed in detail. Several examples will be on display.
A further appointment of one hour will be determined to finalise table settings and decorations to obtain the specific feel and effect.
Half your wedding costs:
By asking your guests a small amount for their weekend accommodation can help you HALF YOUR WEDDING COSTS!
Let’s use an example: Meulstroom’s inclusive weekend wedding package (see pricelist)
= R98 900 for 100 guests
= Guests pay you R500 pp. for 2 nights’ accommodation AND 4 meals included
= R500 x 100 guests = R50 000 saving!!
= R94 000 – R50 000 = You only need to pay R48 900 for package!!!
Our main Lodge sleeps up to 196 guest in 54 on-suite rooms. All rooms are equipping with linen, towels, kettle and a bar fridge.
• Honeymoon Suite – Huisie op die Rots
• Bride & Groom Suites
• Twin Room – 2 beds
• 4 Sleeper Rooms – 4 beds
• Duplex Rooms – 8 beds
Twin Room – 2 beds
4 Sleeper Rooms – 4 beds
Duplex Rooms – 8 beds
Our main Lodge sleeps up to 196 guest in 54 on-suite rooms.
All rooms are equip with linen, towels, kettle and a bar fridge.
Scroll down to view the Bush Lodge
Our Bush Lodge sleeps 144 guest in 18 rooms – 8 guest per room.
All rooms are equipped with linen, towels, lockers, table and a mirror with 2 ablution blocks (showers, toilets and basins)
Info for All Guests Visiting Us:
Lost/ Forgotten Items:
Meulstroom does not take responsibility for any lost/forgotten items. In the event that an item is left behind – it will be the guest’s OWN responsibility to come and collect the item at the venue (or send a courier to the venue at their own expense). No items will be posted or delivered.
Terms & Conditions for staying at Meulstroom Lodge:
1. It will be the guests own responsibility to ensure the room key is dropped at reception at the check-out time indicated on the program or with departure
2. In the event that a KEY IS LOST/ MISPLACED – the guests will be liable to pay R250 before he/she can receive a replacement key
3. GUESTS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO TAKE THE KEY OFF THE LEATHER STRAP – please come hand in your room key if you are worried about losing it – all guests are welcome to drop off and collect their key from reception as needed.
4. If there is any fault or problem in your room/bathroom, please report it to Meulstroom Management immediately so that we can fix it for you
5. There will be no interaction with Meulstroom kitchen staff – only with Meusltroom management.
6. NO VEHICLES TO BE PARKED ON PAVED AREAS
7. Rooms will ONLY be available at occupation time as set out on program. We understand some guests travel a far distance and may arrive early – Double delight will be available for guest to relax until rooms are available
8. The kitchen closes one hour after start of the meal – no meals will be served after closing. No trespassing in the kitchen areas
9. No food to be prepared at Meulstroom. Only prepare or commercial snacks.
10. SMOKING IS PROHIBITED IN THE ROOMS AND RESTAURANTS – R5000 fine
11. No animals are allowed on the premises and in the rooms
12. No bedding, towels, pillows, coffee mugs, glasses etc. are allowed to leave the rooms
13. No coffee mugs or any cutlery are allowed to leave the restaurant/ coffee station areas
14. Keep children off cupboards and table tops at all times. Please switch all lights off when you leave the room
15. Breakage and/or damage of any of Meulstroom’s property will be billed accordingly and added to the final bill.
Indemnity clause– Meulstroom Lodge:
To be signed by every guests that enters the premises of Meulstroom Lodge:
“I acknowledge that I am well acquainted with and fully aware of the real dangers and risks that are associated with nature lodges arising from the presence of wild and dangerous animals and plants and the real risk of suffering bodily harm, injury, death and/or loss to property which may arise as result of an encounter with and/or the presence of wild animals and plants whilst on the premises or property of the lodge. I also acknowledge that excursions/activities can be undertaken on foot, by car and by river and that those activities carry the risk of dangerous encounters with wild animals, car accidents due to the rough terrain to be covered.
I waive any claim or claims of whatsoever cause or nature howsoever arising against the owners of the lodge, their associates, employees and/or any person connected whether directly or indirectly with the running of the lodge and fellow guests/invitees which I might have arising out of harm, injury, death or loss suffered whilst on the premises or property of the reserve/lodge and whether arising from an act of commission or omission on the part of those hereby indemnified or anyone of them including any activity or excursion.
I indemnify and hold harmless and free, the owners of the lodge, their associates and employees and/or any person connected whether directly or indirectly with the running of the reserve/lodge and fellow guests/invitees from any and all claims of whatsoever cause or nature which may arise on behalf of my children and or other minors under my supervision should they suffer injury or loss whilst on the premises or property of the reserve/lodge and whether arising from an act of commission or omission on the part of those hereby indemnified on anyone of them. In the event of injury, the reserve/lodge may at its discretion and without prejudice and without admission of liability arrange and pay for emergency medical treatment for and on behalf of any guest.”