Action Packed Paintball ... At Its Best.
Learn to hone your skills as a team player, dodge paintballs, hide in the smallest places, run like the wind, scramble and fall, splat your opponents, get splattered and build up your courage .
Point-blank-Paintball, located in Muldersdrift, is one of Johannesburg’s premier paintball venues, we specialize in Airball and proudly share premises with Valverde Country Hotel.
At Point Blank Paintball we pride ourselves a presenting a first-rate adventure sport experience that you are not likely to forget in a hurry; Adrenalin pumping, heart-stopping, and action-packed, are all words that best describe us. With this in mind, we cordially invite you, your friends, family and work colleagues, as well as that poor unsuspecting bachelor, for a day of action filled fun and excitement, in our countryside surroundings.
Vital Information: Rules and Regulations: Paintballing rules exist for the safety of everyone at the field and therefore need to be respected and adhered to all times.
- Duration: Session 1. 08.30 - 11.30 Session 2. 11.30 - 14.30 Session 3. 14.30 - 17.30
- What should I wear?
- No. participants:
- Spectators: Spectators Welcome.
- Availability: Point Blank Paintball Field is open 7 Days Per Week 08.30 - 17.30, by appointment.
- Other Info: Pointblank Paintball are happy to deal with any enquiry, comments or suggestions that you may have. Please contact us by either filling in the form below, or by calling us on the telephone numbers listed.
- Value for Money: Fair Deal
- Disabled Friendly: No
- Family Friendly: No
- Team Building Facilities: Yes
Click to See Additional Info on this Adventure
You’ll learn to hone your skills as a team player, dodge paintballs, hide in the smallest places, run like the wind, scramble and fall, splat your opponents, get splattered and build up your courage for the next round. Paintball is a fast-paced action-packed game that takes skill and courage combined with strategy, power, and precision; it also gets a few laughs as well. Come and get addicted to Point Blank Paintball! And when you’re finished, sit around and relax as you talk about your cunning strategies, show off your splat marks, laugh about your mishaps and wind down while enjoying the Johannesburg sunset.
As we do have an affiliation to the hotel, our venue offers a wide range of additional facilities for families and friends to enjoy, they include the Hotel restaurant, a fully stocked bar, and conference rooms which can be used in conjunction with the paintball operation, to make for excellent corporate days, as well as teambuilding.
Airball Vs Bushball
These represent two contrasting variations of paintball activity, each with its own set of rules and skill requirements. Airball is played on an open course where barriers are set up in strategic configuration and are essentially about advancing forward in high-pressure rapid fire situations, whereas Bushball, played in open bush, is more hide hunt and anticipation, both make for tremendous fun. Of the two, Airball is all out action played at high pace, it encourages players to develop their shooting skills and builds character by simulating war zone type attacks, in a fun outdoor environment. Bushball presents that silent anticipation of knowing that something’s coming and strategizing accordingly.
At Point Blank Paintball, we are passionate about both and are in the process of developing our Bushball field.
What to Wear
We supply overalls to all players but it is still advisable to wear old cloths under them as you are going to get down and dirty and splattered with paint. Your shoes should be closed (no sandals) and comfortable as you will be running for cover. Come dressed as we do not have any change rooms on site except the wide outdoors. Should you want a little added protection a tracksuit top or jersey can be worn under the overall but please remember it will get hot as you will be running around. It is also advisable to wear a back to front peak cap or soft beanie under you mask as it offers additional protection.
Rules and Regulations
Paintballing rules exist for the safety of everyone in the field and therefore need to be respected and adhered to all times.
Paintballing rules exist for the safety of everyone at the field, including you.
Before you come to Point Blank Paintball in the Muldersdrift, Krugersdorp and Northern Johannesburg areas , please read these rules and regulations and, if you feel that you cannot abide by them, then please do not bother coming. Please also download either the Indemnity or Group Indemnity Sheets and fill in to present to us on arrival.
Point Blank Paintball thanks you for your attention regarding this, and we look forward to you having a fun-filled and safe paintballing experience.
- Always treat your marker as if it is loaded.
- Never point your marker at anyone you do not wish to shoot.
- Always keep barrel plug in marker when not on the field.
- Paintball goggles must be worn at all times in the field.
- Do not enter the playing field without your goggles on.
- Never take your goggles off during play.
- Avoid shooting at the head or neck.
- Do not shoot wildlife.
- Do not shoot into neutral zones or parking areas.
- No climbing of trees, structures or vehicles.
- No physical contact.
- No unauthorised equipment (unless by prior arrangement).
- Avoid field hazards.
- No illegal drugs or alcohol allowed on the premises.
- No verbal abuse.
- Do not attempt to remove components from rental equipment.
- Do not attempt to adjust your marker.
- Do not pick up and use old paintballs.
- Do not leave markers in direct sunlight.
- Do not leave markers unattended.
- The Marshal’s decision is final
- Anyone found disobeying rules will forfeit the right to play paintball for the day.
- Lost equipment will be charged for.
- No refunds.
Plot 5, Lammermoor, Muldersdrift, Krugersdorp, 1748
Directions from the Beyers Naude off-ramp (N1): At the off-ramp turn towards Honeydew and Muldersdrift. Stay on Beyers Naude (M5) and drive straight for a total of 22km, never turn. You will drive through Honeydew, past Muldersdrift and over the Krugersdorp/Pretoria Highway (N14). 8 km after driving over the Krugersdorp Highway you will see a sign on the right saying Lanseria. Don't take the Lanseria Road, but slow down because Valverde will be the first gate on the right after the Lanseria turn-off.
S 25° 57' 22.846" E 27° 52' 29.29"