Hiking and Biking!
Hike or bike the best trails in South Africa, meander through the Midlands, walk on the wild side through the Wild Coast and hike the Heritage Trail in the Drakensberg.
SA Adventure Trails is a marketing association between Paul Colvin of Wild Coast Walks and Julia Colvin of Spekboom Tours. Together we offer the best selection of fully supported hiking and cycling tours in KwaZulu Natal and the Eastern Cape Wild Coast.
Vital Information: Most reasonably fit persons of any age can undertake the hikes and trails that we offer. If a certain level of proficiency is required then this will be specified in the trail description.
- Most guided hikes require a minimum of 4 participants to run. Generally, the maximum number of hikers will not exceed 8 for mountain hikes and 12 for coastal hikes. The organizers reserve the right to add extra people to hikes of less than 4 people to make up numbers.
- No special offers currently.
- Depending on whether you are hiking or cycling, all appropriate attire and protective gear is required.
- This is not a Spectator Activity.
- As each trip needs careful planning, prior booking at least a month ahead is normally required. Multi day are not scheduled for peak seasons and long weekends when hotels and lodges are reluctant to accept one night bookings from hikers.
- Hikes are normally run during the autumn, winter and spring months when weather conditions are more stable and there is not too much rain around.
- Great Deal