Come Experience Fun For All Ages
Saddle Creek Adventures boasts a collection of horses, quad bikes, go-karts, action artchery and much more.
· Horse Riding
· Hot Air Balloon Safari
· Kiddies Activities
· Laser Clay Pigeon Shooting
· Quad Biking
· Scenic Helicopter Flight
· Spa Treatments
Important Things to Be Aware Of
· Credit Cards facilities are available.
· There is no restaurant on the premises; we do sell boerewors rolls and chips.
· A Bushveld Champagne Picnic can be added to any activity at a cost of R200.00 per adult and R150.00 for children under 12 years old (this price includes a full picnic set up with blanket, chairs, baskets champagne bucket and food).
· To bring your own picnic or own drinks or to book the braai facilities a fee will be charged at R50.00 per adult and R20.00 per child under 12 years old.
· Gift vouchers can be customised and purchased via email.
· A photographer is available by prior arrangement at a cost of R650.00
· Strictly no consumption of alcohol is permitted before any activity.
Vital Information: Booking is ESSENTIAL
- What should I wear? Riders are advised to wear suitable clothing; jeans, takkies or boots Hats and suntan cream are essential in summer
- No. participants:
- Other Info: Payment is to be made before the ride Please arrive 30 minutes before the ride time. Horse riding weight limit: 110kg
- Value for Money: Okay
- Disabled Friendly: No
- Family Friendly: Yes
- Team Building Facilities: Yes
Click to See Additional Info on this Adventure
If it’s an affordable family getaway or romantic anniversary celebration, you can be certain we have the horse trail for you! Riding our horses is all about relaxation, the great outdoors and time to enjoy a good conversation.
Safety, comfort and enjoyment are what we strive for @ Saddle Creek. Our horses are well trained, obedient and matched to your riding experience.
We offer horse rides for all ages, starting from 2 years of age and upwards and of varying durations. For more information on our horse rides, fill in the contact form at the bottom of the page or give us a ring.
We take pride in our unique river camp trail, professional trail guides and quality 250cc Suzuki quad bikes.
Whether it’s a thrill seeking ride that you are looking for or a slow meander on a Quad bike look no further. These rides depart hourly from 9am till 12 noon and at 2pm and 3pm)
Riders need to be 16yrs or older and passengers are welcome (3 years and older)
The Quad trail rides can be combined with any other adventure activity – ask us for details.
OFF ROAD GO KARTING
Loads of fun for every occasion. Our 800 meter go kart track is sure to please everyone. Join us in the pits for a safety briefing before climbing aboard your own go kart. Lots of corners and straight sections to challenge your driving skills. Age limit is 12 years and up.
There is comfortable shady seating areas for spectators who want to watch the antics on the track!
Archery, one of the oldest sports still practiced, is closely linked to the development of civilisation. As a cultural advance, it was comparable to the discovery of fire and the invention of the wheel.
If you enjoy a challenge – well then archery is your activity!
We use state of the art ‘Recurve’ Bow and arrows for easy, yet precise aim and shot.
A perfect activity for groups but a minimum of 2 people is required. Minimum age to participate is 15 years old.
For all the thrill seekers out there, come experience an adrenaline filled day with Saddle Creek and the abseiling team.
Abseiling at its very best, while taking in the beautiful Magaliesberg mountains. An incredible and exhilarating feeling awaits you.
Abseiling takes place at 7 am only and is open to anyone 12 years of age and older.
Hot air ballooning is a unique experience. There is nothing quite like floating gently and silently above a beautiful landscape – the proverbial birds eye view followed by a horse trail ride on terra firma.
In fact the best of both worlds in one brilliant day!
Minimum age is 7 years old and we need a bit of time to organize so don’t leave it to the last moment to book!
Want to go a bit faster then try going by helicopter! Combine a helicopter flip with a picnic lunch or a horse ride for the ultimate day trip!
Want to know more? Fill in the contact form below or give us a ring – we’ll give you the low down on our high flying helicopter packages.
GAME DRIVE PACKAGES
Combine a game drive with a horse ride or a quad bike ride – or both!
Ask us what the options are and tailor something to satisfy your adventure appetite.
Mix and match your activities to create your ultimate adventure experience – use the contact form below or give us a ring to discuss the possibilities
Farm HH24, Hartebeesfontein Road, Hekpoort, 1791
No directions available
S 25° 51' 23.229'' E 27° 36' 59.029''