Paintball! Paintball! Paintball!
Are you looking for the Ultimate paintball experience? If Yes then come join us at Sgt Paintball!
To give you the Ultimate paintball experience at Sergeant Splash, we don’t just let you run around between trees and shoot each other.
No!! We have build all over the field Various Bunkers, Hides, and covers that not only can give a good Firing Position but also some good cover from enemy fire and observation.
Throughout the whole field there is various Key points on the field that if you are in control of that points it could surely change the outcome of the match, and these Key points is protected from various angles with these awesome bunkers. So whoever takes control of them first will surely have the upper hand through the match.
Not only do we have an awesome experience for all the paintball players who visits the field but also for the spectators, friends and families of members coming to play. We have a fully licensed bar to sell drinks and beverages, after a nice thirst was worked up during the match, also we have shaded seating for spectators and lapa area to relax for spectators. All of this combined surely makes this the ultimate paintball experience for players and spectators alike.
- Duration: You choose and book for how long you would like to play for.
- What should I wear? Bring closed shoes, have clothes that can get dirty but gear is available.
- No. participants:
- Spectators: Not only do we have an awesome experience for all the paintball players who visits the field but also for the spectators, friends and families of members coming to play.
- Other Info: Sergeant Splash is Ideal for any occasions, whether it is Birthday Parties, Reunions, Bachelors or Bachelorettes parties, Team buildings or Social Paintballers.
- Value for Money: Great Deal
- Disabled Friendly: No
- Family Friendly: Yes
- Team Building Facilities: Yes
Click to See Additional Info on this Adventure
What can you find at the field
We have a luxurious staging area in a lapa at field side that has a great overview of the field so spectators can still watch all the action without being in the action.
At the staging area is a Bar with various Drinks and beverages for the players and spectators alike either to cool the nerves before the game or just to enjoy something while resting a while.
We are constantly filling the field with more and more bunkers to ensure a tactical experience will be achieved and you will have a unforgettable time at SgtSplash, here is just an example of some of the bunkers to be encountered at our field.
· A barrel Plug must at all time when not in play be placed on the weapon.
· The Safety catch must at all times is on Safe when not in field of play.
· Never remove your Goggles until you are out of the field of play. IN SAFE ZONE.
· You should not point your gun at something you do not intend on shooting. For example, don’t try scaring people with your paintball gun.
· Never shoot anyone at close range.
· Paintball Safety…this one may seem really obvious, but you would be surprised. You absolutely should not ever look into the paintball gun Barrel.
· Pressurize your paintball gun only while it’s in use. And do not load the gun until you are ready to use it. Unload it right when you are finished.
· No physical contact.
· Do not attempt to remove components from rental equipment.
· Do not attempt to adjust your marker
· Do not pick up and use old paintballs.
· No continued shooting at a player who clearly wants to surrender.
· The Referees decision is final.
· Anyone found disobeying rules, will forfeit the right to play paintball for the day.
· Lost equipment will be charged for.
Paintballing is a rapidly growing adventure sport world-wide and there are essentially three main variations of the game – Capture the Flag, Elimination and King of the Hill.
Capture the Flag – In this option the paintball game is for the team must take the flag from the designated flag station, either at the opponents’ starting position on the opposite side of the field, or in the centre of the field. The flag from the opponent’s starting position must be ‘hung’ at one’s own flag station or in the case of centre flag (also known as the “Cutthroat” variation), at the opposing team’s station.
Elimination – This action paintball game is all about a team or individual player eliminating all of the opposing team members.
“King of the Hill” – This option is great for a paintball party as two or more teams are required to capture and hold one or more bases. The game is won by the team that holds the base(s) for the longest net amount of time.
You can participate in this adventure sport at a number of different levels. If you are looking for a fun outing or team building event, then this sport is perfect and an ideal day’s adventure experience. If you get bitten by the bug, and the thrill of the hunt, then you can go on to join one of the many leagues and even compete in local and international paintballing competitions.
A word on Paintball & Laser Tagging:
“All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near.” – Sun Tzu
“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.” – Ernest Hemmingway
The rapid growth of the adventure sport has seen a huge increase in the number of paintball venues. It is now a huge industry and you can kit yourself out with a large number of extra items and specialised pieces of paintballing equipment, to increase your tactical advantage.
Although equipment used in the paintball game depends on the type of game being played, the environment and the skill levels of the participants, each player must have three basic pieces of equipment, a Mask (for protection), a Paintball Gun/Marker and Paintballs.
If you want to play paintball and are less serious about the game, these items can usually be hired out on-site, or are included in the entrance fee. For those out to exert their tactical authority, you can get specialised gear from a number of online and offline retailers – but beware, before you know it you could be walking out of the store with your wallet feeling a lot lighter.
Action paintball as an adventure sport is not inherently dangerous, but as with many sports if you don’t obey the rules you are going to get hurt – or hurt someone. For this reason, the rules are strictly implemented and there are usually one or more referees on-site during a game.
For those that want to play paintball the first and most important rule, is that safety goggles/helmet must be worn at all times. No helmet = no game!!
Other rules vary between paintball venues but usually include the following; restrictions on velocity of paintball, prohibition on overshooting and blind shooting, no physical contact and no shooting of spectators or referees! Also, rules may vary depending on the size and age of the participants in a paintball party.
The penalties for overstepping these rules range from instant disqualification to some sort of handicap in the game.
Paintballing has grown dramatically over the past 23 years with it currently being a multimillion-dollar industry, played in over 60 countries around the world with a wide variety of paintball venues that offer various obstacles and features.
· In 2003, over 10 million people played Paintball in the United States alone.
· Paintball is the third most popular extreme adventure sport in the United States.
· 7600 Paintball teams compete in the USA in over 325 tournament events.
· 1.4 million People play Paintball more than 15 times per year.
· 90% are between the ages of 12 and 24 with 85% of them been male.
· The average Paintball player spends $44.00 every time they play and nearly $100.00 every time they visit a Paintball retail shop.
· 45% of frequent players come from households with incomes of more than $50,000.00.
This first action paintball game was devised to settle a long-standing debate as to which type of person could prove them the most cunning and capable in a competitive rural environment played by city slickers against the traditional country wise person. The concept of the paintball game was originally conceived by three individuals; Bob Gurnsey, Hayes Noel, and Charles Gaines. That must have been a great paintball party!
In June of 1981, 12 friends went into the New Hampshire woods with Daisy markers, oil based paint, and shop goggles. They played a game in which the goal was to capture each player’s flag – 12 flags in all. The winner (Ritchie White) captured all 12 flags and never fired a single shot!
Soon after their first action paintball match, paintball pioneer, Bob Gurnsey saw the potential of what went on that day in the woods of New Hampshire. He went on to secure direct sources of the necessary products from the companies that supplied paintballs and markers to forestry and agricultural markets.
He then marketed the first paintball venue and franchised it under the banner of the “National Survival Game (N.S.G.)”. In 1983, the first official N.S.G. paintball tournament was held. Paintball was on its way…. and those who now love to challenge others to play paintball are eternally grateful.
Bloemendal Road, Lillyvale, Bloemfontein, 9301
No directions available
S 29° 3' 17.518'' E 26° 12' 1.274''