Quad Bikes Rides!
We offer guided tours with an experienced rider, explore Sunday River Mouth and more!
Sundays River Mouth Quad Bike Adventures Clubhouse is situated 7.9 km north of the Colchester / Sundays River Mouth Village on the East Coast of South Africa approximately halfway between Cape Town and Durban and only 38 km from Port Elizabeth and only 5 Minutes off the N2 Highway. • Guided tours with an experienced rider are offered with the use of our brand new 300cc Aeon, 2 seater automatic Quad Bikes • Access is offered to adventure seekers who bring their own Quads; various routes are mapped out and clearly marked for a thrilling experience. • Accommodation packages together with adventure rides can be combined to the person wanting to break out and make a vacation or a mini-stay out of the occasion. • Serviced Accommodation is offered at selected Guesthouses in the nearby Colchester Village. There are also Caravan’s to hire at the adjoining caravan Park as well as tented sites for hire • Corporate Functions can be arranged using the newly renovated but “nature-friendly” clubhouse as a base for “Team Building” and/or “Outdoor Conferencing”. • Join the Annual Quad Bike Adventure Rally and Camp in the newly built Caravan Park that lies directly across from the Clubhouse. • Other activities include Horse Riding, Addo Elephant Park Trips, Marine Drive Trips, Boat Trips on the Sundays River The tracks used to follow a natural rift valley that leads up onto a plateau from where the Indian Ocean can be viewed. Spot the whales and dolphins and in October, watch out for the two “Orca” (Killer whales) that come to our shores every year. Park your quads and take a hike to the ocean (heavy going over sand-dunes), have a swim, walk on the deserted 38 km beach and believe the beauty that surrounds you. For the more daring riders, take your Quad on the hectic 4X4 rout and test your skills. Not for the faint-hearted!!! Situated near the sleepy holiday village of “Colchester” on the banks of the Sundays River Mouth, it is ideally suited for: A single night sleepover for the weary guest wanting to break their journey or a guest wanting to spend some extra time to enjoy what the beautiful Sundays River Mouth and the surrounding area has to offer. It is also ideally suited for the guest wanting to visit the “Addo Elephant Park” as the Southern Entrance of the park is only 4 km’s from the guesthouse. Enjoy superb water sports, fishing, swimming at one of South Africa’s largest tidal River. Luxury combined with adventure at a very affordable price
Click to See Additional Info on this Adventure
Rates and Packages
Sundays River Mouth Quad Bike Adventures offers various STANDARD adventure packages as well as CUSTOM adventure packages.
Standard Adventure package and Accommodation Rates:
• Guided adventure trail from “Club-House to “Ocean Viewpoint” and back, approximately 2 hours with 20 minute stop at the viewpoint. Quad Bikes, helmets, the guide is included in the package. Cost R450.00 per person single and R550.00 with a passenger.
Extreme Quad Ride. This ride is faster than the Standard ride, with an additional 4km Technical Section. Cost R550-00 per person single and R650-00 with a passenger.
• Self-catering Accommodation is R200.00 per person per day selected guesthouses in the nearby Colchester Village, children under 12 are charged half rate at R100.00 per child.
• Caravan at Clubhouse sleeps up to 4 persons. Rate is R400.00 per day for hire.
• Tented Site rate is R50.00 per person.
• Caravan Site is R250.00 per day.
• Bring your own Quad and explore the trails, cost R125.00 per quad per day.
Standard Extended package Rates:
• Trip through Addo Elephant Park. R250.00 per person with a minimum of 4 persons
• River Nature and bird viewing Cruise, approximately 4 hours in large new “River Ferry”. R200.00 per person with a minimum of 4 persons.
• Port Elizabeth site seeing trip along the beachfront and Marine Drive. R250.00 per person with a minimum of 4 persons.
• Bring your own Quads, charged at R125.00 per Quad Bike per day for use of facilities
• Horse riding by the arranged guide.
• “Quad Training” in nearby Sandpit
• Paint Balling Also Available
Custom Adventure Packages:
• Facility and “Clubhouse Hire” to clubs and organizations. Rate is R1500.00 per day with the bar takings for the account of Sundays River Quad Bike Adventures. Plus R50.00 entrance fee to the trails for all Quads and off-road vehicles.
• Team Building and Outdoor Conference packages. Custom discounted rates on request. Please provide as many details as possible.
• Long-Stay Adventure and Accommodation packages. Custom discounted rates on request. Please provide as many details as possible.