Zip lines Inland of Ballito
Come Hang With Us | Scenic Esenembi Valley | Our specialty
Clubventure offers a 1.5km Zipline Tour. Guides will strap you into your harness, provide a briefing and accompany your group, while you experience your adventure from a bird’s eye
view. On this Eco-adventure, you slide along steel zipline cables from platform to platform across the Sampoya River, using approved full body safety harnesses and equipment.
Enjoy a leisurely nature walk to the top of the cliff and be introduced to the “1st in the
world” – all new “PARAZIP”. Pause for a moment and take in the view. You then proceed to slide on a 400m cable from the top of the mountain enjoying views of the lush surroundings. And the best part, with a parachute attached to you, the “Parazip” enables you to get a feeling of parachuting down the mountain whilst being safely attached to a zipline cable.
What could be more fun?
Zipline Tour includes a light lunch, 2 beverages and as well as a certificate on completion.
R399.00 per person (including VAT)
R349.00 per child 12 years and younger
This includes the Zipline Tour, 2 beverages, a snack and a certificate
- Price: ~R 250 pp
- Max # of participants: Approx 10 people per group (2 Hour Tour). Ages 5 and up.
- What should I wear? We recommend that you wear comfortable outdoor clothes and a good pair of trainers. No skirts or dresses as you will be fitted with harness and it will cause discomfort.
- No. participants: Approx 10 people per group (2 Hour Tour). Ages 5 and up.
- Spectators: Our venue is very spectator friendly. Spectators are MOST welcome.
- Availability: Zipline Tour at Clubventure runs every 2 hours. Bookings Essential.
- Other Info: Experienced guides, full-body safety harnesses, and approved equipment ensure a secure and comfortable trip.
- Value for Money:
- Disabled Friendly: No
- Family Friendly: Yes
- Team Building Facilities: Yes
Click to See Additional Info on this Adventure
The Esenembi Valley is magnificently scenic, for a great Adventure Experience; Glide from platform to platform, across the valley, while enjoying the breathtaking view of the Sampoya River.
Our Venue offers:
- Conference Facilities
- Team Building
- Prefect Camps
- School Excursions
- Scuba Diving Experiences and Courses
- Ideal for Kids Parties.
We specialize in birthday parties, team building & family fun!
Enquire about our specials:
Discounts are applicable to company teambuilding groups
Discounts applicable for River Rock Chalet guests
Discounts applicable for birthday parties
For a unique Adventure Experience, why not swing by, we are just 15 km inland from Ballito, and fun is guaranteed.
Call us now on:
032 942 8014 or 032 815 1027
Nearest town(s): Ballito
15 km Inland, Ballito .
Travelling from Durban:
Take N2 to Ballito (North Coast). Pass through "Tongaat Toll Plaza". Take
the Ballito/Compensation offramp. At the top of the offramp, look out for
board (Brown board with "Clubventure" in white writing). Turn left and
travel 2km. At T-junction, turn left. Travel 800m, turn right. Travel +/-
11km. At T-junction, turn right. Travel 3km, turn left onto dirt road. Drive
400m & arrive at Clubventure.
S 0° 0' 0" E 0° 0' 0"